Why do you need a bookkeeper – these are just some of the reasons:
1. You need a bookkeeper so you can focus on running your business and not worry about your bookwork.
2. Meet Australian Taxation Office requirements. This is a must especially if the taxation department was to one day audit your business. You will need everything up to date, correct and in order.
3. You save on accounting fees because all your bookwork will be in order, making it quicker and easier for your accountant.
4. Regular reporting keeps you up to date with the financial side of your business. Each month or quarter you can assess your business, find out if you’re making a profit or loss and make any relevant changes if needed.
5. You accounts will be ready and in order if you need to make a quick business decision or you need to apply for a loan.
Reduce your time spent on bookkeeping and routine administrative tasks, giving you time to concentrate on running and building your business.
Because I have had over 5 years experience running a family business I understand the difficulties business owners face and understand that the dollar coming into the business needs to be used efficiently. That is an advantage that I bring to your business.